If you are looking for a concise resource for your Indian bridal outfit inspiration, then you have landed at the right page. We have collated the must-have Indian bridal outfits for different brides and gives you the freshest takes on this season’s favorite Indian bridal outfits.
Read on and stay inspired. You are sure to find that perfect one.
1.Lehenga – Classic Look
The twirl of the lehengas is magical and Indian weddings are incomplete without it. Available in several colors, cuts, and silhouette, you have numerous choices.
• Long Kurta with Lehenga Choli – The magnificent look of long kurtis with the dazzle of the lehenga skirt, complements each other to create a unique look.
• Crop Top with Lehenga- This season there is nothing hotter than showing off your toned shoulders with droolicious choker style trinkets to go with the crop tops.
• Jackets – Don’t like to show off your skin? Opt for jacket style lehengas with multiple layers for a princess charming look.
2. Saree – Truly Indian Look
Saree is ever-green. A traditional and classic choice of Indian bridal outfit, you can always depend of the saree to lend the perfect bridal poise.
• Drape style – The drape style of the saree varies with each region and culture. From stunning South IndianSilk sarees to Banarsi Silk sarees and designer saree, the list is just endless.
• Fusion Sarees – For the adventurous bride who likes to experiment, fusion sarees take the best out of both the traditional and western world.
3.Gown – Sophisticated Look
Designed to turn heads, the Desi variant of the western bridal gowns is now creating huge waves in the fashion industry. Up the glamour quotient with the sophisticated and classy look of Indian bridal gowns.
• Princess Look – For an elegant princess look who has always dreamt a fairy tale wedding, bridal gown is the best choice.
• Cuts & Silhouette – Spectacular subdued cuts set in different silhouettes, the bridal gown, is dramatic and glamorous.
4.Anarkali- Elegant Look
This yesteryear’s fashion is making a comeback and taking centre stage at all Indian bridal fashion shows. The Anarkali is a stylish bridal ensemble that is apt for pre-wedding occasions like Sangeet or Mehendi.
• All in the Flair – The flair of the Anarkali is perfect for adding appeal to your Indian bridal outfit.
• Floor-length Anarkali- Go a step further with floor length Anarkalis that act as a great canvas for modern styles and cuts.
5.Salwar Kameez- Traditional Comfortable Look
Your pre-wedding ceremonies, cocktail parties give you the perfect occasion to change your look. The modern salwar kameez is the perfect Indian bridal attire.
• Straight Cut Salwar with Palazzo – Stay comfortable and create a fashion forward look with this style.
• Ornate Salwar Suits – It all in the details – choose extensively embroidered and embellished salwars that will make you look ravishing.
• Explore different cuts – One-shouldered salwar suit, high-low cuts and more; there are several options that you can explore to create a unique look.